Tuesday 8 September 2015

African flower hexagon bag

I love granny squares /rectangles /hexagons.I mean they are so flirty . you can make coasters ..afghans...blankets..jackets...and in my case a hand bag...
I love love love granny bags. They are simply adorable and come up real fast.I used all my scrap yarn for this project and here is the output !! It turned out pretty cool !!
A total of 15 hexagons were used to create this project. I used single crochet to join all the hexagons.
I lined this bag and gave it two pockets as well..
it has a loop and a button. I stuffed the button with some poly fill
. I usually crochet the handles without fastening off. It makes it more sturdy. I mean I dont make handles separately .I just have this thing that handles crocheted separately wont be sturdy...Yes I know it sounds really silly but i still have to overcome this handle phobia of mine !!!!
  .Next I made some tassells and sewed it on the edgings
. And this gorgeous bag is done !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment