Thursday 12 November 2015

CURTAIN FOR THE LORD...

Hola crocheters
Yup its been quite some time since I posted.  Was "hooked "up with some work.But here i am back with a bang.Its a festive season out here in India.Was really busy with friends , gatherings ,and the food was simply pouring in. Well DIWALI is huge in India. Its a festival of light and is  celebrated with fire crackers and  the  MITHAI (sweets )is amazing. Now when my friend invited me to celebrate this festival I couldn't possibly go empty handed , so i whipped up a CURTAIN for the Lord.


You might be wondering  why a curtain ..well its only for decorative purposes...





Moving on.its simply granny squares joined by the chain stich method (sc chain 3 then sc in the opposite st of the square you wanna join )
its a total of 28 granny blocks. I made 2 rows of dc all around for a neater look.The top of the curtain has 4 rows of dc
  I've accessorized it with tassels


So there you go guys .There is no pattern as such but it still looks gorgeous

Thanx for stopping by and  A VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL MY FELLOW CROCHETERS
Ohh and by the way this is a RANGOLI  made by my friend 
  pssst a rangoli is made by coloured rice flour...happy crocheting....

2 comments: