Thursday 12 October 2017

Amigurumi lion -free crochet pattern.

Hey crocheters !! It's been a long time I've blogged. Yes yes I start with this sentence
and continue with "I've been busy ". Well everyone's busy. So what's new?? For starters, I was busy with my crochet fair. It was a small thingy, but a first for me. I was prepping up my crochet bags, you know the last minute touch ups, then completing my orders, had to do those on time too.
Then my sis in law is expecting twins this month. So was busy making some cute booties for her (next post).
I also made an amigurumi lion for her. And this post is all about that cutie lion. Read along
This pattern can be made with any yarn and any crochet hook. I've used a local made wool and a3.5mm hook. You will also need some poly fill fiber for stuffing. Nopes our regular cotton will not do !!

Now I already have a written pattern for the basic body for crochet dolls. You can use that.

For the hair I've used the loop stitch in the round. I made a separate wig and attached it on his head with a needle.





Nose is a simple 5 SC in the magic ring and 4 rounds of SC. No increase.

Ears again 6 SC in the magic ring. Increase in every stitch in the next round. Next 3 round will be one SC in each stitch. Last round will be a decrease round .

Tail is a simple braid.
Then you simply have to attach the parts with a needle. That's it.




Isn't he cute ?
here's a small sneak peek to my crochet fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment