Saturday 16 December 2017

Crochet 17 granny square bag for beginners -free pattern

Hello crocheters. It's been long time since I updated !! So here I am with a new pattern. It's a color burst bag !!

It's a  17 granny square bag and it's popping with colors !!
You can make this bag in any yarn. Mine is a local one made specifically for bags. I used a 3.5mm hook.
The lay out is very simple as you can see.





For joining the blocks you can go here.
 For a basic square pattern you can go here.
 I have a mitered square pattern too. I did five rounds of the pattern in dc. The bag came out huge .I lined the bag too. Here is a very basic version of how to line a bag. Handles are also very basic. I've used a flower to button up the bag.
So all in all its a beginner's bag !! Hope you guys enjoy making it. Feel free to comment below. Thanks for the stop. Happy crocheting !!
Visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/crochetkalaakari  for more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment