Tuesday 14 August 2018

Crochet boho clutch purse- free pattern

Hello there !!  I see a lot of bohemian styles on Pinterest and I'm really inspired by the gorgeous designs. They're so colorful and free spirited !! And I love the way they use tassels and pom poms. So this clutch purse here is truly inspired by the boho fashion !!


I've used cotton yarn for the clutch purse. It's broad at the bottom and tapers as it goes up. I've made it in hdc.





I've used different colors to create a mesh starting from top going downwards.


I took two steel rings from hardware's and worked SC all around for the handles. Then sewed it onto the clutch purse.

What's boho without tassels ?? Yes you need lots of tassels to make it fancy !! Plus to make even more fancy, I attached a leftover  cotton sequins lace with another pom pom lace !!

Of course it's zippered !! 

There you go ! No difficult stitches. Just plain hdc and sc and you have a lovely purse !! 

1 comment:

  1. Merkur-XR4-T-Long-Flexible Earrings - TITanium
    Merkur-XR4-T-Long-Flexible Earrings, Long-Flexible Earrings, Long-Flexible Earrings, Long-Flexible can titanium rings be resized Earrings, Long-Flexible Earrings, titanium cup Long-Flexible Earrings. Rating: 4.4 · ‎7 where is titanium found reviews · ‎$49.99 raw titanium · titanium element ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete